Setting up a society is really easy!
* You will need 12 people who are interested and willing to join your society.
* You will need to have a discussion about what your society aims to do.
* You will need some students to volunteer to run the society and who are approved by the members. If there are many students who want to do this, it may be worth running elections.
* You need to read and complete the Society Registration Form and a Society Constitution to state the society’s objectives and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* When your society has been registered and set up on the website, you need to ask all members to register and join the society.
You then have a society!